BECOME A STAUBER CUSTOMER
Whether you want a customized product, tailored inventory, special shipping and handling, or simply need your order in a hurry, STAUBER is dedicated to providing the highest quality ingredients with an outstanding level of customer service.
Connect with us today and build your product’s success with our Ingredients for Innovation.
Credit Application Form
Please download our Credit Application For by clicking HERE or on the image to the right.
Resale Certificate Form
Please download our Resale Certificate Form (for California business only) by clicking HERE or on the image to the right. Once the application has been completely filled out, please fax the completed form to STAUBER at fax # (714) 441-3909. Additional forms for other states can be requested from our Sales Support team at (714) 441-3900.
A "COA" or "C of A" stands for "Certificate of Analysis." A COA is issued per product per batch (lot) number. A COA includes various criteria related to that specific product, as well as whether the product meets certain compendia/criteria such as USP, NF, FCC, Food Grade, BP, JP, etc.
A Specifications Sheet provides the particular specifications (criteria) for a product. Whereas the COA typically provides information about actual results for a specific batch or lot number, the Specifications Sheet offers a similar criteria profile, but is not "batch" or "lot" specific. It is a "general specification" of a product.
To place an order, simply contact our California office at (714) 441-3900 or New York office at (845) 651-4443. You will then be assigned a Sales Support Representative who will gladly assist you.
Hours of operation: California 7 a.m. – 5 p.m. (Pacific time zone), New York 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. (eastern time zone).
We accept checks or wire transfers.
At STAUBER, we stand behind our products and services. If there is a problem with a product, customers should contact their Sales Support Representative or Account Executive to file a claim. All claims will be handled in a timely and efficient manner.
- STAUBER will only accept returned material in original, sealed and undamaged containers.
- STAUBER must be notified of request for product return within 30 days of customer's receipt of goods.
- If a return is approved, product must be shipped back to STAUBER within 10 days.
- All products returned must have current shelf life.
- Restocking fee of 25% will be assessed on returns at the original invoice value.
- Unless shown as non-conforming, custom made products are non-returnable.
- If the return is due to a quality issue, the matter will be investigated by our Quality Team and the customer will be advised of the results.
Please contact our Customer Service Department at email@example.com.
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call one of our Sales Support Representatives at (714) 441-3900.