Aquamin®Marine Minerals for Health
Aquamin is a unique Marine multimineral complex, providing bioactive calcium, magnesium and 72 other trace marine minerals, for the fortification of food, beverage and supplement products.
Aquamin is not just calcium! It contains calcium, magnesium and over 70 other important trace minerals. The combination of calcium and trace minerals together enhances the rate at which calcium absorption.
Unlike other mineral sources used in food, beverage and supplement preparation, Aquamin is derived from 100% seaweed, which absorbs trace minerals from the surrounding seawater.
This form of absorption, coupled with Aquamins’ unique structure, results in a mineral rich product that is neutral tasting, free of chalky texture and easily absorbed by the human body.
Physical Difference – The Structure
“ Aquamin’s unique porous honeycombed vegetative cell structure gives it a number of significant benefits from it’s chemical behaviour to its absorption. ”
Aquamin is plant and it’s bioactive calcium, magnesium and 72 other trace marine minerals comes from plants NOT limestone which is a rock.
People are becoming more conscious of the source and the form of the food and drink they consume. The future belongs to sustainable plant ingredients.
Marine vegetation is richer in minerals than vegetation from the land.
Stauber is a business-to-business supplier, blender, and distributor of ingredients. We only sell to companies and not to individuals.
For information on Aquamin the finest Marine Minerals contact us today!
Enhancing Quality of Life at Every Stage
Aquamin Marine Minerals transfer a host of benefits for each stage of life. It is much more than the sum of its parts.
Aquamin is supported by a significant and growing body of scientific publications appearing in a number of international journals. Thus far, scientific research has identified how Aquamin can enhance quality of life in the areas of:
- Preservation of bone structure and strength while on a high fat Western style diet
- Inhibition of Bone Mineral Density loss
- Aids the mineralization and maturation of bone cells
- Fast & effective PTH suppression and protection from exercise-induced bone loss
- Aquamin & Vitamin D3 show proven synergy in enhancement of bone mineralization
- Proven anti-inflammatory activity
- Pain and stiffness reduction for sufferers of osteoarthritis
- Ability for sufferers of osteoarthritis to reduce NSAID use by up to 50%
- Improvement of the symptoms of colitis
- Anti-inflammatory activity demonstrated in the GI tract
- Protection from liver damage while on a high fat Western diet
- Prevention of polyp formation on a high fat Western diet
- Maintenance of healthier stomach wall on a high fat Western diet
Potential Food Applications:
- Ice Cream
- Breads and Pastas
- Water & Electrolyte Beverage Fortification
Aquamin meets and exceeds the challenge for formulators
A suitable form of calcium that provides minerals without affecting flavor, solubility, bio-availability, sensory properties, and the mouth feel of the finished product.
Distinctive physical and chemical structure offers
- Superior organo-leptic qualities
- Enhanced texture
- Lower sedimentation
- Reduced astringency
- Improved mouthfeel
Proven in independent studies in foods and beverages
Rare biochemical functionality, shown to impact bone, joint and digestive health:
- PTH suppression (long and short term)
- Anti-inflammatory activity (TNFα, IL-1β)
- Pain and stiffness reduction (OA)
- Bone formation enhancement
Adding value to your application
- Organic certified powder form now available
- 100% Natural
- Plant Origin
- Clean Label
- Neutral Taste
- Allergen Free
- Lactose Free
- Slow release buffering
Highest standards achieved through total control of all processes – Lithothamnion calcified seaweed is sensitively harvested, washed, sieved, dried, milled and packed. The result is a safe, reliable, traceable and sustainable product.
- ISO 9001:2008, HACCP, BRC certified manufacturing facilities
- US FDA GRAS recognized
- Halal and Kosher certified
- Certified for use in organic food systems EU
- Non – GMO
- Sustainable mineral source