Our functional beverage ingredients ensure that you receive the highest grade, greatest value, and most innovative products on the market today! Peruse our categories below for your application needs.
Vitamins & Minerals
And many more not listed here – just ask!
A unique marine multi- mineral complex, providing bio-active calcium, magnesium and 72 other trace minerals.
- Aquamin Soluble – Best for Clear drinks, functional, sports beverages
- Aquamin Mg Soluble – Magnesium fortification, bone health, natural sleep aid, leg cramp or RLS formulas, stress reduction, memory and cognitive formulas, muscle support
- Aquamin S – Low pH beverages- dairy based fruit drinks, smoothies and juices
- Aquamin AG – For use in plant-based beverages and dairy alternatives, providing improved dispersion and suspension properties
- Mineral chelates – Made in the USA
- Electrolyte Blend Multimineral – Multimineral electrolyte blend with a mix of magnesium, calcium, zinc, and manganese salts of citric acid, dipotassium phosphate, potassium chloride, calcium ascorbate, and sodium chloride
LipoFer – microencapsulated iron pyrophyosphate to eliminate nutrient interactions and metallic tastes. Dispersible and great for liquids and foods.
ZincNova – microencapsulated zinc oxide to eliminate nutrient interactions and metallic tastes. Dispersible and great for liquids and foods.
MagShape – microcapsules in an easily dispersible flowing powder with 30% Mg content. High bioavailability and sustained release profile
NewCaff – microcapsules in an easily dispersible flowing powder with 60 or 75% caffeine content. No bitter taste with a sustained release profile
A pioneer in the research and manufacture of functional ingredients for the food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries. Taiyo’s innovative ingredients, derived from natural sources, help people live healthier lives.
- Suntheanine® – pure L-Theanine produced via a patented enzymatic process.
- SunFiber® – an all-natural, galactomannan based soluble fiber made from guar bean. Tasteless, colorless and odorless, Sunfiber has no visible effect on your product but significantly boosts its health benefits and improves functionality in foods and beverages.
- Sunphenon® – consists of standardized tea polyphenols and natural catechins that have been shown to have numerous physiological benefits, including antioxidant, anti-microbial, deodorant and thermogenic activities(coming soon).
- Eldermune – Solvent-free concentrate which contains all the elderberry components including polyphenols and anthocyanins. Fortified with Sunfiber®, a prebiotic dietary fiber (coming soon)
- SunActive isoQ® – water-soluble, microencapsulated form of isoquercitrin (a quercetin precursor), is highly bioavailable and requires a lower dose for greater benefit. (coming soon)
- Alpha GPC
Acidulants, Preservatives, Emulsifiers, Flavoring
Demonstrating how flavors can help to create delicious new foods and beverages for our customers and their consumers.
- Flavor Masking
- Fruit Flavors
- Coffee and Tea Flavors
- Classic Flavors
- Indulgent Flavors
- Custom Flavors
Collagen and Keto Boosters
ABITEC’s ingredients can add sustainable nutritional benefits and improved functionality to your functional beverage portfolio.
- MCT Oils
- High Caprylic Oils
All-natural proprietary sweetening system, non-glycemic, zero calorie, 10 times as sweet as sugar.
Red Lentil, Chickpea and Fava
- Organic certified & conventional grades available
- Min 45-55% Concentrates
- Min 80% Isolates – coming soon!
- Great foaming and gelling/thickening properties
- Product applications: protein shakes, meat alternatives and bars
High quality, pure, and 100% natural fruit oils and powders for a wide range of applications.
- Cranberry Protein – delivers 50% dietary fiber and 25% complete protein. Offers taste, performance and consumer appeal in various applications along with nutritional benefits
- Cranberry Powder – concentrated source of complete, antioxidants, anthocyanin, potassium, calcium, and insoluble fiber. This reddish-pink powder is cold pressed without enzymes or extraction solvents from seeds of the American cranberry
- Crantiva – contains Proanthocyanidins (PACs) (coming soon)