Experts in Microalgae Culture
Fermentalg’s expertise has been screening and producing microalgae for over a decade.
DHA Origins offers sustainable solutions with consistent quality. Our high potency algal products are produced in closed fermentation tanks for a 100% controlled and sterile process. This solvent free process provides a range of all-natural DHA oils: from high potency 550mg/g, standard 400mg/g and 350mg/g, all without any chemical concentration steps.
Natural high potency for small dosage delivery, natural, DHA from micro-algal sources, (Schizochytrium sp.) 550/kg
Vegan, Non GMO,
non-irradiated, No Allergens
Innovative options with natural orange colors containing natural carotenoids and astaxanthin
Solvent Free, Contaminant Free
Fatty acid profiles available
Low Totox values
Sustainable and Renewable, Environmentally friendly
Applications include food products, infant formulas and dietary supplements
Made in France
Why use algae DHA in your products?
Ethical and Sustainable
Vegetarian and Vegan
Low flavor and odor
Health agencies around the world have published recommended intakes of omega-3 fatty acids, recognizing their importance in growth and well-being.
- DHA and EPA support normal blood pressure
- DHA and EPA support normal blood triglyceride levels
- DHA supports normal brain function
- DHA supports normal blood triglyceride levels
- DHA supports eye health
- EPA and DHA support cardiovascular health
- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) intake supports the visual development of infants up to 12 months of age
- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) maternal intake supports the brain development of the fetus and breastfed infants
- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) maternal intake supports development of the eye of the fetus and breastfed infants
Finished Product applications:
Softgels, oils, Functional foods & beverages