Since 1969, STAUBER has consistently offered the finest quality ingredients to the nutritional, supplement, functional food, beverage, pet care, gummies, pharmaceutical, and personal care industries. Our company was founded on the principle of partnership with manufacturers that provide a robust portfolio of innovative and sustainable products and the highest level of service. Our global reach allows us to be at the forefront of what’s new for our industry and for our customers by delivering innovation from our worldwide sourcing.
As an ingredient and supplement distributor, STAUBER is committed to performance excellence by our quick response times, adapting to your business needs, on time shipping and order fulfillment. Whether you need a customized product, tailored inventory, special shipping and handling, or simply a rush order.
STAUBER has been a leader in the industry for over 50 years. At STAUBER, we are able to react quickly and deliver to our customers because we are a complete solution provider. We have warehouses located in four strategic geographic locations as well as alliances with major freight companies. With our corporate office in Fullerton, California and our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility located in New York , our presence spans across the USA.
With the addition of STAUBER Performance Processing in 2012, we dramatically expanded our portfolio to include exceptional manufacturing capabilities and solutions. Collectively, our expert processing team has over 100 years of industry experience to help you enhance your product and resolve any potential production issues.
Our focus on quality and safety is embedded into every facet of our work. STAUBER is your resource for a broad spectrum of solutions for product innovation, quality ingredients and expertise.
Vice President Health & Nutrition
Chief Brand Officer
VP Strategic Brand Sales
VP Strategic Global Sourcing
Director, Strategic Sales
& Business Development
Director of Sales
Director of Quality
National Account Manager
Internal Operations Manager
STAUBER’s Scientific Advisory Board is an independent panel of scientific and industry experts that perform detailed technical reviews of the current and newly introduced products in our vast portfolio.
The board’s collective expertise spans a wide range of fields from health, wellness, nutrition, phytochemistry, supplementation, medicine and much more. With their support we continue to offer quality and high value products with transparency and traceability.
Since 1969, STAUBER has consistently offered the finest quality ingredients to the nutritional, supplement, food, pharmaceutical, cosmetic and pet care industries. STAUBER was founded on the principle of partnering with manufacturers that provide the highest level of product and service. From our corporate office in Fullerton, California, manufacturing capabilities under our control in New York, warehouses in four strategic geographic locations and alliances with major freight companies, STAUBER is able to react quickly and deliver customer needs by being a complete “solution provider.”
• Dan Stauber joined Stauber Chemical, Inc. focusing on market and product development. He also placed an emphasis in growing the health and nutrition food market.
• The company continued to expand with facility improvements, key vendor additions (domestic and foreign), and branching into more Natural Product categories like green foods, brans, fibers, as well as amino acids and product applications in the growing Sports Nutrition market.
• The company started to play a value-added processing role for key customers in co-development of several proprietary formulas (fiber, anti-oxidant, protein, mineral, etc.).
• Stauber Chemical, Inc. moved its California headquarters to larger facilities in Brea, CA.
• Dan Stauber became President and changed the company’s name to Stauber Performance Ingredients, Inc. to reflect the changing focus of the company and key target markets.
• Stauber Performance Ingredients, Inc. continued its focus in the nutritional industry and invested in quality assurance capabilities to comply with the DSHEA (Dietary Supplement Health Education Act) passage in 1994.
• Jerry Stauber retired and Dan partnered with private equity sponsor Quad-C Capital Partners (and Paribas) to help take the company to greater heights.
• Stauber Performance Ingredients, Inc. moved its headquarters from Brea to Fullerton, CA.
• STAUBER Performance Ingredients continued to expand staffing, product offering, and open new locations (Utah, Texas, Pennsylvania).
• Dan Stauber partners with new equity group, Whitney & Co., and works on a new plan of “Customer Focus” with help of long tenured staff, active Board of Directors, and select new professional hires.
The information contained in this website does not constitute a recommendation or guidance for decisions concerning the purchase, use or application of products and does not relieve the user of the product of the obligation to undertake its own suitability, performance, quality testing or country specific regulatory approvals. Stauber Performance Ingredients, Inc., including its affiliates (“Stauber”) makes no representations or warranties, either express or implied, of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, completeness or accuracy of the information or the products to which the information refers. Stauber shall have no responsibility for any act or omission taken by relying on or using the information contained in this website and in no event shall it be liable for any damages resulting from reliance on or use for any purpose of this information. Without limiting the above, Stauber shall have no responsibility for any act or omission of any other contributor. Readers should take specific advice from an appropriately qualified professional when dealing with specific situations. Nothing in this website is intended to be an offer which is capable of acceptance or an inducement of any kind. Descriptions of, or references or access to other publications within the website do not imply endorsement of those publications. The information contained in this website could contain technical inaccuracies, and changes to the information may be made at any time without notice.