The STAUBER Difference
Our mission is to supply high quality products and innovative solutions with an exceptional level of customer service. We will adapt quickly to the changing needs of our customers with a keen focus on technical expertise, teamwork, safety, and responsible care of the environment and of our community while striving to maximize long-term shareholder value.
We add value to every order, following these three foundational pillars:
Our quality ingredients offer superior fortification and functionality for a broad spectrum of products.
We offer unique and innovative ingredients for distinctive custom formulas and finished products supported by clinical research.
The Stauber process explained: from distribution to global partnerships to processing.
Whether you want a customized product, tailored inventory, special shipping and handling, or simply need your order in a hurry, STAUBER provides the Ingredients for Innovation with exceptional customer service to help drive your company’s success.
Since 1969 STAUBER has consistently offered the finest quality ingredients to the nutritional, functional food, beverage, pet care, pharmaceutical, and personal care industries. The company was founded on the principle of partnering with manufacturers that provide the highest level of products and service. From our corporate office in Fullerton, California, manufacturing capabilities under our control in New York, warehouses in four strategic geographic locations and alliances with major freight companies, STAUBER is able to react quickly and deliver customer needs by being a complete solution provider.
STAUBER is your resource for a broad spectrum of solutions with innovations, quality ingredients and expertise. Our ingredients have led to breakthrough products for our customers. Our partnership is also reflected in the areas of Quality Assurance, reasonable minimums, abundant inventory, agility, responsiveness, in-house proprietary capabilities, and full transparency of products and business practices.
Since 1969 STAUBER has consistently offered the finest quality ingredients to the nutritional, food, pharmaceutical, cosmetic and pet care industries. STAUBER was founded on the principle of partnering with manufacturers that provide the highest level of product and service. From our corporate office in Fullerton, California, manufacturing capabilities under our control in New York, warehouses in four strategic geographic locations and alliances with major freight companies, STAUBER is able to react quickly and deliver customer needs by being a complete “solution provider.”
Stauber Chemical, Inc. acted as manufacturers’ representative for a handful of companies and began to hold stock for its west coast account base in the pharmaceutical and cosmetics market.
• The company continued to expand with facility improvements, key vendor additions (domestic and foreign), and branching into more Natural Product categories like green foods, brans, fibers, as well as amino acids and product applications in the growing Sports Nutrition market.
• The company started to play a value-added processing role for key customers in co-development of several proprietary formulas (fiber, anti-oxidant, protein, mineral, etc.).
• Dan Stauber became President and changed the company’s name to Stauber Performance Ingredients, Inc. to reflect the changing focus of the company and key target markets.
• Stauber Performance Ingredients, Inc. continued its focus in the nutritional industry and invested in quality assurance capabilities to comply with the DSHEA (Dietary Supplement Health Education Act) passage in 1994.
• Jerry Stauber retired and Dan partnered with private equity sponsor Quad-C Capital Partners (and Paribas) to help take the company to greater heights.
• Stauber Performance Ingredients, Inc. moved its headquarters from Brea to Fullerton, CA.
• Dan Stauber partners with new equity group, Whitney & Co., and works on a new plan of “Customer Focus” with help of long tenured staff, active Board of Directors, and select new professional hires.